ALL APPLICANTS MUST SIGN THIS SECTION. READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING TO ENSURE YOU AGREE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE WRITTEN WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND. PLEASE REFER TO THE INDIVIDUAL EVENT ORGANISER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR EVENT DETAILS FOR SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS. MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY INVOLVE INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING DECLARATION WHICH IS DESIGNED TO CREATE A LEGALLY BINDING RELATIONSHIP IN RETURN FOR YOU BEING ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR AN AMCA LICENCE
I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT I AM FIT AND ABLE TO RIDE EACH AND EVERY TIME I ENTER AN AMCA EVENT. I WILL NOT, AT ANY TIME RIDE AGAINST MEDICAL ADVICE.
THE ORGANISERS WILL DO THEIR UTMOST TO ENSURE THE EVENT IS AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE.
ALL COMPETITORS WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN AN AMCA EVENT MUST ACT RESPONSIBLY AT ALL TIMES AT THE EVENT, BOTH ON AND OFF TRACK. ALL COMPETITORS MUST ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
ALL COMPETITORS MUST CONSIDER CAREFULLY THE RISKS THEY UNDERTAKE WHENEVER THEY COMPETE. IT IS RECOGNISED BY ALL COMPETITORS THAT THERE IS AN INHERENT RISK IN MOTORSPORT. THERE MAY BE ACCIDENTS WHICH RESULT IN THE DEATH, PERMANENT DISABILITY OR SERIOUS INJURY OF OTHER COMPETITORS AND / OR SPECTATORS.
ALL COMPETITORS MUST APPRECIATE THAT THEY PARTICIPATE IN MOTORSPORT ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK.
BY ENDORSING THIS APPLICATION FOR LICENCE AND REGISTRATION, THE COMPETITOR CONFIRMS AND AGREES:
1) THE ANSWERS GIVEN BY ME IN THIS LICENCE APPLICATION ARE TRUE.
2) I FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TYPE OF EVENTS WHICH THE LICENCE ALLOWS ME TO ENTER AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS THAT APPLY TO SUCH EVENTS AND TO COMPETITORS AND WILL COMPLY WITH THEM.
3) I WILL ENSURE THAT BEFORE I ENTER ANY EVENT I AM COMPETENT AND THAT ANY VEHICLE I USE IS SAFE AND FIT FOR COMPETITION AND THE NATURE OF THE COURSE.
4) I WILL SATISFY MYSELF BEFORE TAKING PART IN ANY COMPETITION THAT THE VENUE IS ACCEPTABLE TO ME WITH REGARD TO ITS FEATURES AND PHYSICAL LAYOUT AND THAT I AM SATISFIED THAT IT IS SAFE FOR ME TO TAKE PART.
5) I WILL NOT ENTER OR TAKE PART IN ANY COMPETITION WHERE I HAVE DOUBTS AS TO MY SAFETY.
6) I WILL INFORM THE AMCA IMMEDIATELY AND IN WRITING IF, FOR ANY REASON I BELIEVE THAT I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO SATISFY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENCE OR I BECOME AWARE THAT I HAVE BECOME UNABLE TO COMPETE DUE TO A PHYSICAL OR OTHER DISABILITY.
7) THAT THERE IS AN INHERENT RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH BY PARTICIPATING IN MOTORSPORT EVENTS.
8) I AM NOT TAKING DRUGS (PRESCRIBED OR OTHERWISE) OR OTHER MEDICATION NOR DO I HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, AMPUTATION / LOSS OF LIMB OR IMPAIRED VISION THAT ADVERSELY EFFECTS MY ABILITY TO RIDE SAFELY OR COMPROMISES THE SAFETY OF OTHERS
9) AS THE COMPETITOR, I WILL READ AND ABIDE BY THE AMCA RULES AND REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR EACH EVENT.
10) IN THE EVENT I AM INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT AT AN AMCA EVENT I WILL ALLOW MY PERSONAL DETAILS TO BE PASSED BY THE FIRST AID PROVIDERS TO AN EVENT OFFICIAL.
11) I UNDERSTAND MY LICENCE WILL NOT BE ISSUED UNTIL CLUB AUTHORISATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
12) I UNDERSTAND THAT PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY BUT MY LICENCE WILL NOT BE POSTED UNTIL CLUB APPROVAL IS RECEIVED.
IN ACCEPTING THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU WILL NOT RIDE, AT ANY TIME, AGAINST MEDICAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE FIT AND ABLE TO RIDE EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU ENTER AN AMCA EVENT. IF THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS 1-16 BELOW IS YES – YOU SHOULD SEEK MEDICAL GUIDANCE BEFORE COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION. IF THE ANSWER TO QUESTION 17 IS YES - THEN PLEASE PROVIDE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDED TO THE DVLA ALONG WITH THE NAME OF YOUR DOCTOR.
1) DO YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSY, FITS, BLACKOUTS OR ANY OTHER CONDITION WHICH MAY CAUSE LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
2) DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANY CONDITION WHICH MIGHT CAUSE DIZZINESS, VERTIGO OR LOSS OF BALANCE
3) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN UNCONSCIOUS BECAUSE OF A HEAD INJURY OR SUFFERED A CONCUSSION IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS
4) DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANY PROGRESSIVE NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER SUCH AS MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS OR MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE
5) HAVE YOU EVER SUFFERED A STROKE AT ANY TIME
6) DO YOU SUFFER FROM LOSS OF STRENGTH, LOSS OF FEELING, LOSS OF CONTROL OR LOSS OF MOVEMENT ON ANY OF YOUR LIMBS, HEAD OR NECK
7) HAVE YOU SUFFERED AN AMPUTATION OF ANY OF YOUR LIMBS OR PARTS OF LIMBS
8) DO YOU HAVE ANY ARTIFICIAL LIMBS
9) HAVE YOU EVER HAD A SURGICAL PROCEDURE FOR A HEART CONDITION (E.G. BYPASS, ANGIOPLASTY, PACEMAKER FITTED)
10) HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH ANY KIND OF TUMOUR OR CANCER
11) DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANY CONDITION AFFECTING THE MAIN ARTERIES (E.G. BYPASS, GRAFT, AORTIC ANEURYSM)
12) HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH DIABETES
13) DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANY PSYCHIATRIC OR EMOTIONAL ILLNESS
14) DO YOU SUFFER FROM HYPERTENSION (HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE)
15) DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANY CONDITION OR DISEASE AFFECTING YOUR EYES OR EARS
16) DO YOU SUFFER FROM OR ARE YOU ENGAGED IN ALCOHOL, DRUG, OR SUBSTANCE MISUSE
17) IF YOU HOLD A DVLA DRIVERS LICENCE (WHETHER FULL OR PROVISIONAL) IS THERE ANY REASON FOR MEDICAL RESTRICTIONS TO BE IMPOSED UPON IT
IF IN ANY DOUBT PLEASE CONTACT THE AMCA OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PARENTAL AGREEMENT FOR LICENCE APPLICANTS AGED UNDER 18
1) I HAVE READ THIS APPLICATION FOR A COMPETITORS LICENCE AND CONFIRM THE TRUTH OF THE APPLICANT’S ANSWERS.
2) I CONFIRM THAT THE APPLICANT IS COMPETENT TO PARTICIPATE IN EVENTS OF THE TYPE TO WHICH THEIR ENTRIES RELATE AND THAT MACHINES ENTERED WILL BE SUITABLE, SAFE AND WILL COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS FOR THOSE EVENTS.
3) I WILL ENSURE THAT THE APPLICANT COMPLIES WITH THE DECLARATION WHICH THEY ENDORSE AND WILL SATISFY MYSELF AS TO THE SAFETY OF THEIR MACHINE AND THE SAFETY OF THE VENUE BEFORE ALLOWING THEM TO TAKE PART.
4) I CONFIRM THAT THE APPLICANT DOES NOT SUFFER FROM ANY PHYSICAL, MEDICAL OR OTHER DISABILITY THAT WOULD MAKE IT UNSAFE FOR THEM TO PARTICIPATE AS A COMPETITOR OR COMPROMISE THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.
5) I ACCEPT THAT IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE APPLICANT READS AND UNDERSTANDS THE AMCA RULE BOOK, STANDING REGULATIONS AND SPORTING CODE, SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS AND FINAL INSTRUCTIONS SUBSEQUENTLY ISSUED AND ENTRY FORMS AND THAT THE APPLICANT WILL COMPLY WITH THEM.
6) DURING EVENT PROCEEDINGS ENTERED INTO BY THE APPLICANT, HE / SHE WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT / LEGAL GUARDIAN.
7) I ACCEPT AND AGREE THAT PHOTOGRAPHS OR VIDEO FOOTAGE MAY BE TAKEN OF THE APPLICANT BY OFFICIALS DEALING WITH SAFETY ISSUES OR ACCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS. I ACCEPT AND AGREE THAT PHOTOGRAPHS MAY ALSO BE TAKEN FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES AND MAY APPEAR ON THE AMCA WEBSITE OR IN PRESS RELEASES AND LITERATURE.
8) I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ‘ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK OF MOTORSPORT’ ABOVE AND I CAN CONFIRM THAT THE APPLICANT AND I ARE AWARE OF THE DANGERS INHERENT IN MOTORSPORT, WHICH INCLUDE THE RISK OF DEATH, PERMANANT DISABLEMENT OR SERIOUS INJURY
9) I CONFIRM THAT THE APPLICANT WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PARENT/GUARDIAN WITH THEM AT ANY AMCA EVENT
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
You must not:
1 republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2 sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3 show any material from the website in public;
4 reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; or
5 edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If you generate a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You must not use any other person's user ID and password to access parts of our website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
We may disable your user ID and password at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We may update our website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08324832. Our VAT number is: GB220427746.
https://www.sport80.com is a website operated by Sport:80 Services Limited (“We”).
Sport:80 Services Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 08324832 and have our registered office at Unit 3, Neepsend Triangle Business Centre, 1 Burton Road, Sheffield, England, S3 9BW. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Last updated by Freeths LLP: 11th May 2017